Fruition is seeking a seasoned front-end developer to work on complex, enterprise-level Drupal 8/9 projects and WordPress websites. If you are passionate about working on fun and challenging projects, this is the start of a great career move.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with the design team to deliver functional, reusable libraries of components based on provided design systems and mockups for integration into Drupal and WordPress
- Implement project specifications using a mix of industry standards and front-end technologies.
- Identify new technologies, frameworks, and processes that enhance our ability to deliver cutting edge solutions to our customers.
- Enhance the user experience through animations, micro interactions and optimizing page load time.
Required Key Skills, Experience, and Education
- 3+ years of experience as a front-end developer.
- Experience with Twig templating, or comparable experience with a modern templating language (e.g., Mustache)
- Strong practical understanding of Sass and knowledge of modular CSS techniques (OOCSS, BEM, SMACSS).
- Knowledge of or experience writing semantic, responsive HTML that adheres to accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG). Strong working knowledge of Flexbox and CSS grid.
- Understanding of design systems and experience creating front end theming elements utilizing a components-based approach
- Experience with PHP is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Experience with frontend workshop environments such as a Storybook or Pattern Lab a plus.
- Knowledge of or experience writing semantic, responsive HTML that adheres to accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG).
- Knowledge of front-end automation tooling (Gulp, npm, pipelining e.g. with postcss) and version control (Git) concepts
- Work/Life Balance – opportunities for flex schedule and remote work
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy (no pre-set limits)
- Health insurance including medical, dental, and vision (partial employer-paid medical)
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and supplemental voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Parental Leave
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee social and fundraising events
- $90,000-$110,000 annually, commensurate with experience, skills, education and/or training
- Fruition prides itself on hiring a diverse, global workforce. International applicants accepted.
No agencies or recruiters, please. Apply for This Role →