Fruition assists in the creation and execution of your healthcare marketing and platform building
Fruition manages patient lead generation, patient engagement and technology guidance for B2C and B2B health care.
The typical lead gen B2C healthcare company has a two-pronged digital marketing attack. The first prong is increasing the frequency and value of existing patients. This reduces patient churn thereby reduces risk. A big piece of this puzzle is implementing the proper patient tracking. Once visibility is established, we work to hit the targeted patient visit frequencies. Do you know what the industry benchmarks are for your industry? An example benchmark for a veterinarian office is biannual dog visits. A dental practice seeks biannual visits, while orthopedic groups should be focused on starts and referrals. We can help you identify what you need to be measuring, then increase the visit frequency.
The second prong is finding new patients to grow the business through a combination of Fruition’s core digital marketing functions outlined below.
Strategic guidance of Fruition’s BUILD.GROW.PROTECT® Healthcare Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital marketing strategy: Fruition guides your company in its understanding of each location’s marketable strengths to maximize organic patient flow.
- PE add-ons and platform purchases: Two big questions that come up are, (1) “Should you rebrand?” and (2) “Should you create unique sub brands with highly targeted location focus?” The answer to both of these questions is, it is highly dependent upon the geographic target areas. These are questions that we can help you answer along with supporting data from third party data providers.
Execution of Fruition’s Digital “BUILD.GROW.PROTECT®” strategy for healthcare
As soon as we engage, Fruition’s strategy team leads a session to lay out the quarterly objectives and key results for the first year of our partnership. These objectives are focused on exposing the right data as fast as possible and making intelligent marketing and patient satisfaction decisions based on that data.
BUILD. Design and development of your online properties and integration with data
- User Interaction (UI) mapping
- User Experience (UX) design
- Engineering and development
- Full website/CMS support (back-end and front-end with senior on staff engineers)
- Digital platform development to innovate in the space. If you want to compete with the Smiledirects of the world, we’re able to build the digital platform necessary to make that happen with a full stack development team.
- Exposing data from EMRs, PMS and other platforms to integrate into sophisticated client engagement cadences.
GROW. Digital marketing
- SEO – Local, video and maps with proprietary in-house tools to maximize your patient generation (https://tools.fruition.net)
- Paid – Google, Bing, Yelp (pure scammers)
- Social – Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Amazon – Strategy and execution to generate patients from Amazon traffic
We offer 24/7 hosting and security monitoring of web assets, along with real-time backups with tested recovery processes and recovery objectives — you can trust that we’re looking out for your websites. We have maintained 99.99% up-time for years with faster -than-your-competitors’ page load times.
What your healthcare digital team often looks like when working with Fruition
Typical engagements include a senior VP of strategy, an account director, a mix of project managers and technical specialists (e.g. SEO, paid, engineers, content, etc.), all based on priorities and the life cycle of the business.
The size of healthcare clients that we engage with
Fruition is built to work with lower middle-market through enterprise-level health care organizations. With revenue from <$20m to north of $500m and from 20 locations to hundreds of locations. We often work with PE firms prior to an acquisition, then help build up the digital marketing machine after the close of the acquisition.
The types of healthcare clients we engage with
Multi-unit retail healthcare organizations get the biggest pop from Fruition’s services. This includes vet, dental and hospice.
Skin in the game
In some instances, Fruition co-invests in growing healthcare companies.
We’d dig into location data and do a mini audit of the current state of each location and the company’s client growth engine. From there, we’d develop a formal proposal to outline what an engagement would look like. We could be fully engaged and add value within 60 days from now.
Let’s get Started with Increasing Patient Volume and Reducing Enterprise RiskContact Fruition→
- Focus Labs
- A Top 10 DSO in the US
- Tru Family Dental