Fruition is hiring an Affiliate Marketing Manager to be responsible for the launch of three new affiliate programs in completely different industries. The affiliate manager position involves every aspect of affiliate marketing including planning the offerings, organizing creatives, negotiating with the networks, reaching out to the major affiliate players, attending trade shows to pitch the programs, reporting, and running customer service. You are tasked with taking these affiliate programs from ideas on white boards to profitability. You will be given the tools, resources, and support necessary to make your plan work. But make no mistake you are responsible for execution of these affiliate programs and you will be paid hourly with large bonuses for bringing the programs to fruition.
- Fitting each affiliate program into the right network(s).
- Developing and maintaining the scope of the affiliate projects.
- Fostering relationships with affiliates.
- KEI reporting to Fruition VPs and to client sponsors.
- Heavy analytically background to assist in pricing strategy and conversion optimization.
Experience Requirements for this affiliate management position
- Experience with HASOFFERS, CJ, Clickbank, and other top networks.
- Proven track record of affiliate growth and management.
- Strong consulting background with project management training.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, math, economics, or similar field from a major university or college.
Compensation and Benefits for the Affiliate Marketing Position
Fruition is a 10 year old Internet marketing company with offices in Denver and Boulder, Colorado. We have a great benefits program that includes covering 50% of health care insurance.
Pay for this position starts hourly annualized to $40,000 to $65,000 with heavy bonuses for reaching certain revenue and profit milestones. Pay in the low six figures is the goal within 18 months.
To apply to Fruition’s open Affiliate Manager Position please complete the form below.