Fruition is seeking a UX designer to help our design team research, plan and design complex digital experiences and compelling websites. Your work will include project discovery, user research, information architecture, wireframing, and high-fidelity mockups for a variety of different clients in different industries. As a UX designer, you should have a solid understanding of user research methods and how to utilize research data in your design decision process. At the same time, you should have a strong understanding of web design best practices and are skilled in UI design, interaction design and visual design.
- Collaborate with Senior and Lead UX designers to execute complex and simple brochure websites starting with user research all the way through visual design
- Work with Senior and Lead UX designers to facilitate design workshops (in-person or on phone calls) with the client’s team, helping to figure out business goals and project requirements. Present design deliverables as needed.
- Stay up to date on the latest design trends and UX/UI strategies, as well as their potential impact on website performance
- Identify and integrate best practices and emerging design patterns
- Work closely with technical project managers to meet deadlines and budgets on large projects
- Contribute to design systems for client projects and internal applications.
- 3+ years of experience as a UX Designer, preferably in an agency setting
- Have a solid understanding of web design best practices and are skilled in visual design including typography, color theory, branding and modern design aesthetics
- Ability to help facilitate design workshops and present designs to clients
- Experience with Figma or Sketch
- Solid understanding of user research methods and a sense of empathy, usability, and concern for users and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally and client-side
Candidates must have strong visual design skills and an online portfolio you can share with us that includes examples of web and/or UI design projects.
- Work/Life Balance – opportunities for flex schedule and remote work
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy (no pre-set limits)
- Health insurance including medical, dental, and vision (partial employer-paid medical)
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and supplemental voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Parental Leave
- Ongoing training and development, including annual training stipend
- Employee social and fundraising events
Apply for This Role →
- $60,000-$90,000 annual on-target earnings (base plus bonus), commensurate with experience, skills, education and/or training