Core responsibilities include coordinating internal resources and contractors for the seamless execution of projects. Provide leadership in ensuring projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. Exhibit excellent communication skills to provide accurate and timely information to internal and external stakeholders. Must be adept at managing dueling priorities, and stringent deadlines. Strategic thinker who utilizes efficient and effective practices. Must possess a combined knowledge of business, management, budgeting, analysis or like experience.
Additional responsibilities include: troubleshooting and triage of issues as they arise. Assisting and reviewing pre-contract sales agreements and estimates for incoming SOWs. Assist in client training for seamless handoff of new websites. Continuously analyze existing processes or develop new processes as needed. Analyze technical workflows to afford cost effective time allocation of tasks. Drive infrastructure improvements by collaborating with members of the development team and creating roadmaps for new procedures.
- Develop and utilize project plans to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and budget.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform regular risk management
- Establish and maintain working relationships with internal resources and contractors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Must have strong communication skills, be successful in leading and motivating employees and have strong attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate ability to think through problems to a logical conclusion.
- Must possess ability to communicate problems accurately to co-workers, managers and vendors.
- Must be able to work on and resolve problems without constant support and guidance from supervisors.
- Collaborate with other members of project management team and staff to ensure the operation of systems and vehicles.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
Key Skills and Education
Apply for This Role →
- Proven work experience as a project manager at an agency or in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Strong working knowledge of JIRA or similar PM software
- BS, preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering, or similar
- PMP certification a plus