As a Technical Project Manager at Fruition in Denver, your core responsibilities include coordinating internal development resources and contractors for the seamless execution of web site and web app projects. You will provide leadership in ensuring projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. You’ll exhibit excellent communication skills to provide accurate and timely information to internal and external stakeholders. You must be adept at managing dueling priorities, and stringent deadlines. You are a strategic thinker who utilizes efficient and effective practices. You must possess a combined knowledge of business, management, budgeting, analysis or like experience. You’re also going to have a lot of fun GSD’ing.
Additional responsibilities include working on pre-contract sales agreements to build out estimates for all work required to fulfill the SOW. Analyze new and existing work to continuously improve existing process or develop new processes as needed. Investigate technical and operational systems, and develop new process and procedures to drive departmental and company-wide efficiencies. Manage the technical administration work flow to afford cost effective time allocation of tasks. Drive infrastructure improvements by collaborating with members of the development team and creating roadmaps for new procedures.
Fruition hires Technical Project Managers that have the right skill set and are a good fit.
- Develop and utilize project plans to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and budget.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform regular risk management
- Establish and maintain relationships with contractors and third party vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Must have strong communication skills, be successful in leading and motivating employees and have strong attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate ability to think through problems to a logical conclusion.
- Must possess ability to communicate problems accurately to co-workers, managers and vendors.
- Must be able to work on and resolve problems without constant support and guidance from supervisors.
- Collaborate with other members of project management team and staff to ensure the operation of systems and vehicles.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
Key Skills and Education
- Agency / digital consultancy experience is required.
- Proven work experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Strong working knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of PHP, Git and deployment processes is required.
- BS, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- PMP certification a plus
Culture Fit for the PM Role
We also look for a good culture fit. We do not tolerate Blaming, Complaining, or Defending (BCD). We also just want to Get Shit Done, Right (GSD’r). Fruition’s culture is developed to encourage a great work environment where we trust one another to get things done without a lot of pushing. You can learn more about our culture on our <a href=”/about/start”>start page</a>.
Apply for This Role →