Fruition is hiring an SEO Strategist in Denver or Remote
The SEO Strategist plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by providing exceptional services and value to our clients.
Difference between an SEO Strategist (this post) and SEO Specialist
If you are more interested in DOING SEO work vs SETTING STRATEGY then you should apply for the SEO Specialist position. Both positions are critical for the success of our client’s SEO strategies.
SEO Strategist at Fruition
You’ll be the principal SEO liaison between the client and internal teams. The SEO Strategist must be able to work as a positive member of the team and contribute to new strategies while leveraging Fruition’s existing processes that are proven to work. The ability to work independently to find the best solutions for your clients is critical to success.
Being the subject matter expert on SEO and applying that to client’s goals is the nexus of success. You’ll set the SEO strategy, drive implementation with the broader team, communicate with the client, measure success, then iterate.
- Develop and lead comprehensive marketing campaigns that align with SEO and the full digital roadmap for both onsite and offsite efforts, for multiple clients at a time
- Collaborate with internal teams (Social, Email, Content, etc) to manage full digital marketing campaigns
- Utilize internal and external tools for analysis and reporting
- Research, analyze and monitor market trends, benchmarks, and competitive environment
- Compile and analyze monthly reporting and quarterly business reviews
- Monitor industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Drive content marketing and link building strategies to align with best SEO practices
- Seamlessly use Google Analytic and Google Search Console (GA certification is a plus)
- Analyze data and build recommendations specific to client success and respective KPIs
- Act as subject matter expert in meetings and on calls for client projects
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI with SEO.
- Identify poor performing initiatives, possible causes and course of corrective action.
- Work within client budgets and seek methods to improve metrics like cost per click, conversion rates, etc.
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to achieve KPIs, goals and objectives.
- Analyze and capture data to support reporting, analysis, testing, optimizations and forecasting.
- Mentor junior team members to ensure they are learning new skills, utilizing SEO best practices and adapting to changes in the marketing landscape
- Assist with new business development proposals for strategic planning of campaigns to potential clients.
- Resides in the Denver area is a plus, but also open to remote workers who fit the role and are a good cultural fit.
- Ability to report to Denver, CO office on occasion preferred. Work from home available. US BASED.
Required Key Skills and Education
- BS in Business or a related field
- 3-6 years SEO strategy and implementation experience
- Experience managing marketing programs that are held to a specific KPIs
- Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog (Google Ads a Plus)
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and overall flexibility
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Work/Life Balance – opportunities for flex schedule and remote work
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy (no pre-set limits)
- Health insurance including medical, dental, and vision (partial employer-paid medical)
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and supplemental voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Parental Leave
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee social and fundraising events
Apply for This Role →
- $70,000-$90,000 total annual base salary plus bonus, commensurate with experience, skills, education, tenure, and/or training