At Fruition, we lead the digital marketing field by delivering results that matter most to our clients. Join us as an SEO Specialist and you will get to do more than just manage the client’s organic online presence, you will be responsible for ensuring SEO projects are successfully planned and executed while contributing to the growth of the company via search engine optimization strategies.
SEO Specialists at Fruition
At Fruition the SEO Specialist provides day to day optimization of client campaigns. This includes onsite optimization, offsite optimization, strategic suggestions and reporting support to the account manager.
SEO Skills that are Useful in this Role Include
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS. Ability to make CSS tweaks is a plus.
- Solid understanding of content marketing strategies and content development strategies. We do have an incredible content creation team that you’ll work with to improve the final output of content so that it ranks better.
- Ability to use Google Analytics and Google Search Console like it’s a TV remote (easy for you). Understanding of GTM, conversions, etc.
- Analyze data and build recommendations specific to client success and respective KPIs
- Act as subject matter expert in meetings and on calls for client projects
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in SEO
- Resides in the Denver great area is a plus, but also open to remote workers who fit the role and are a good cultural fit.
- Ability to report to Denver, CO office on occasion preferred. Work from home available.
Required Key Skills and Education
- BS in Statistics, Business or a related field
- 2+ years SEO strategy and implementation experience
- Experience managing marketing programs that are held to a specific KPIs
- Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog (Google Ads a Plus)
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and overall flexibility
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Work/Life Balance – opportunities for flex schedule and remote work
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy (no pre-set limits)
- Health insurance including medical, dental, and vision (partial employer-paid medical)
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and supplemental voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Parental Leave
- Ongoing training and development, including annual training stipend
- Employee social and fundraising events
Apply for This Role →
- $50,000-$70,000 annual on-target earnings (base plus bonus), commensurate with experience, skills, education and/or training