At Fruition, we lead the digital marketing field by delivering results that matter most to our clients. Join us as an Account Manager for SEO and PPC and you will get to do more than just manage online advertisements. You will be responsible for ensuring SEO and PPC projects are successfully planned and executed while contributing to the growth of the company via search engine optimization and Google Ads media strategies. The SEO/PPC Account Managers are responsible for the day-to-day management of digital marketing campaigns and will work to find the best solutions for your clients.
The SEO/PPC Account Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by providing exceptional services and value to our clients. You will be the principal liaison between the client and internal teams. The Account Manager must be able to work as a positive member of the team and contribute to new strategies while leveraging Fruition’s existing processes that are proven to work. The ability to work independently to find the best solutions for your clients is critical to success. If you require being told what to do and need constant direction, we are not the right company for you.
This position requires the ability to effortlessly juggle multiple projects, meet deadlines promptly and communicate effectively with clients, peers, supervisors, and a team of contractors. In addition to those professional strengths, you must have the ability to drive strategy, think creatively, and act as a subject matter expert.
- Develop and lead comprehensive marketing campaigns that align with SEO and the full digital roadmap for both onsite and offsite efforts, for multiple clients at a time
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage full digital marketing campaigns
- Utilize internal and external tools for analysis and reporting
- Research, analyze and monitor market trends, benchmarks, and competitive environment
- Compile and analyze monthly reporting and quarterly business reviews
- Monitor industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Drive content marketing and link building strategies to align with best SEO practices
- Seamlessly use Google Analytic and Google Search Console (GA certification is a plus)
- Analyze data and build recommendations specific to client success and respective KPIs
- Act as subject matter expert in meetings and on calls for client projects
- Strategize, develop, execute and analyze ad programs that communicate a brand story to targeted external audiences on platforms such as Google (Adwords & YouTube), Bing, and other media buying platforms
- Daily management of paid digital media campaigns for a variety of clients and budgets
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other account metrics.
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to ensure that campaigns deliver consistently and achieve advertiser KPIs, goals and objectives.
- Identify poor performing campaigns, possible causes and course of corrective action.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in SEO and paid search campaigns.
- Work within client budgets and seek methods to improve metrics like cost per click, conversion rates, etc.
- Analyze and capture data to support reporting, analysis, testing, optimizations and forecasting.
Required Key Skills and Education
- BS in Business or a related field
- 3-5 years SEO and PPC experience
- Experience managing marketing programs that are held to a specific CPL, CPA, LTV, MRR and ARR KPIs
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Google Ads, Bing Ads
- Google Data Studio, Jira, Other Paid Media Platforms and 3rd Party Analysis Tools a plus
- Knowledge of all paid media channels advance targeting capabilities and best practices
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and overall flexibility
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness to take on additional responsibility
Apply for This Role →
- $60,000-$80,000 annual on-target earnings (base plus bonus), commensurate with experience, skills, education and/or training