At Fruition, we lead the digital marketing field by delivering results that matter most to our clients. Join us as an Account Manager for SEO and you will get to do more than just manage online advertisements. You will be responsible for ensuring SEO projects are successfully planned and executed while contributing to the growth of the company via search engine optimization strategies. The SEO Account Managers are responsible for the day-to-day management of digital marketing campaigns and will work to find the best solutions for your clients.
The SEO Account Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by providing exceptional services and value to our clients. You will be the principal liaison between the client and internal teams. The Account Manager must be able to work as a positive member of the team and contribute to new strategies while leveraging Fruition’s existing processes that are proven to work. The ability to work independently to find the best solutions for your clients is critical to success. If you require being told what to do and need constant direction, we are not the right company for you.
This position requires the ability to effortlessly juggle multiple projects, meet deadlines promptly and communicate effectively with clients, peers, supervisors, and a team of contractors. In addition to those professional strengths, you must have the ability to drive strategy, think creatively, and act as a subject matter expert.
- Develop and lead comprehensive marketing campaigns that align with SEO and the full digital roadmap for both onsite and offsite efforts, for multiple clients at a time
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage full digital marketing campaigns
- Utilize internal and external tools for analysis and reporting
- Research, analyze and monitor market trends, benchmarks, and competitive environment
- Compile and analyze monthly reporting and quarterly business reviews
- Monitor industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Drive content marketing and link building strategies to align with best SEO practices
- Seamlessly use Google Analytic and Google Search Console (GA certification is a plus)
- Analyze data and build recommendations specific to client success and respective KPIs
- Act as subject matter expert in meetings and on calls for client projects
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in SEO strategies.
- Work within client budgets and seek methods to improve metrics like new users, time on site, bounce rate, conversion rates, etc.
- Analyze and capture data to support reporting, analysis, testing, optimizations and forecasting in Google Data Studio.
Required Key Skills and Education
- BS in Business or a related field
- 3-5 years SEO experience
- Experience managing marketing programs that are held to a specific CPL, CPA, LTV KPIs
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Google Data Studio,
- JIRA and 3rd Party Analysis Tools a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and overall flexibility
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Work/Life Balance – opportunities for flex schedule and remote work
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy (no pre-set limits)
- Health insurance including medical, dental, and vision (partial employer-paid medical)
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and supplemental voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Parental Leave
- Ongoing training and development, including annual training stipend
- Employee social and fundraising events
Apply for This Role →
- $70,000-$90,000 annual on-target earnings (base plus bonus), commensurate with experience, skills, education and/or training