At Fruition, we partner with our clients to provide a best-in-class web development experience. Join us as a Senior WordPress developer and you will get to see our WordPress projects through the entire development process from planning to design to development to launch. We’ve also invested heavily in our hosting infrastructure to provide an excellent developer experience. We have first class tooling and infrastructure including: Jira, gitlab, Kubernetes and containerized everything even our coffee machine. This is a great opportunity for you to come in and have a sizable impact on our already solid WordPress specific services and offerings.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is a team player, and can deliver pixel perfect deliverables through working with our project managers and designers.
- Has expert knowledge and experience with the ins and outs of WordPress
(Plugin / Theme Development / API / Configuration / Advanced Custom Fields)
- Has strong PHP development skills.
- Takes pride in implementing the right solution to the problem, not necessarily the easy solution.
- Enjoys mentoring and guiding more junior developers.
- Values the Code Review process.
What You’ll Need:
- 5 + years experience building complex, high traffic sites using WordPress and custom PHP.
- Expertise in creating and implementing custom themes and plugins.
- Experienced in connecting WordPress to third-party services using API integrations and plugins.
- Experience with estimating, planning, designing, testing, and building WordPress sites.
- Ability to provide technical leadership and direction to local, remote, and offshore teammates.
Nice to Haves:
Apply for This Role →
- Experience working with Google Cloud or other containerized hosting environments
- Experience managing projects and deployments with Jira and GitLab (or similar)
- Experience with writing automated testing
- Experience with eCommerce development including WooCommerce