We’re a growing team of Digital Marketers managing a wide variety of clients in a wide variety of industries. We don’t just offer jobs — we offer rewarding, challenging, and exciting careers where no two days are the same. Join our growing team of smart and passionate digital experts that care about our clients and deliver results.
Fruition is looking for a Digital Media Manager to deliver effective, profitable projects that create growth for the Agency and deliver for our clients. If you’re passionate about digital marketing, data-driven, and have a solid understanding of paid media – we want you to join our team!
The Digital Media Manager will be primarily responsible for managing campaigns from start-to-finish across Google Ads, Bing, and other platforms for a variety of clients. The ideal candidate continually seeks to support and elevate the client’s business by making data-driven recommendations and strives to improve Fruition’s paid media services based on experience, knowledge, and creative thinking. This role regularly researches and presents innovative tactics, tools, and strategies with the Fruition team and clients to stay on top of a rapidly evolving industry. The ideal candidate also has a thirst for learning, is passionate about digital marketing, and has a positive, can-do attitude!
Your key duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with account teams to develop Pay Per Click media strategies and build out campaigns from start to finish.
- Campaign setup and management for across channels, including but not limited to, Google and Bing.
- Support and collaborate with the team to create successful, cross-channel campaigns.
- Execute paid media optimizations based on performance and client goals and objectives.
- Manage daily, monthly and lifetime campaign budgets.
- Manage multiple paid media accounts simultaneously.
- Ensure all campaigns have measurable, trackable goals in place.
- Track, report, and analyze performance data to communicate key takeaways and ongoing opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with the account management team to ensure goals are met through paid media channels.
- Ensure processes are followed and any roadblocks or issues are resolved.
- Demonstrate an understanding of your client’s business context in your day-to-day communications with them and with your team.
- Identify opportunities for increasing advertising budget and retained work.
- Continually improve knowledge and skill sets in existing and emerging Paid Media platforms and technologies.
Required Key Skills and Education
- Comfortable working with both a team and independently managing a portfolio of clients.
- Strong ad copy-writing skills that follow best practices are a plus!
- Able to effectively and efficiently communicate the creative vision to a design team.
- Direct experience working in Google Ads platforms.
- Deep understanding and working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and programmatic advertising are desirable.
- Current Google Ads and Analytics Certifications, Microsoft Ads/Bing desirable.
- Proficiency with Google Docs; Google Tag Manager, Marketing Automation Systems, or other technical skills a plus.
- Proficient in Google Data Studio a plus.
- Ability to implement tags and scripts and set up event tracking within Google Tag Manager.
- Provide clear team and client communication on a day-to-day basis.
- Ability to review data and metrics into actionable insights that support recommendations.
- Ability to switch tasks when needed and juggle multiple projects.
- Track record of consistently meeting deadlines as well as co-worker and client expectations.
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices and customer journey, and being able to provide feedback to maximize client conversions.
- Have a strong work ethic and ability to deal with the frequently changing workloads and varied projects within a fast-paced digital marketing agency.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills, including a very high standard of written and spoken English.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing; agency experience a plus.
- 2+ years of direct experience managing paid search accounts on Google
- 2-year college degree, Bachelor’s Degree desirable (business, marketing, finance, economics, english, or related field).
- Residing in the Denver area is a plus, but also open to remote workers who fit the role and are a good cultural fit.
- Ability to report to Denver, CO, office on occasion preferred. Work from home available.
- Ability to travel.
- Work/Life Balance – opportunities for flex schedule and remote work
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy (no pre-set lithat ismits)
- Health insurance including medical, dental, and vision (partial employer-paid medical)
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and supplemental voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Parental Leave
- Ongoing training and development, including annual training stipend
- Employee social and fundraising events
Apply for This Role →
- $60,000-$90,000 total annual base salary plus bonus, commensurate with experience, skills, education, tenure, and/or training