Fruition is seeking a UX designer to help our design team research, plan and design complex digital experiences and compelling websites. Your work will include project discovery, user research, workshop facilitation, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping and high-fidelity mockups for a variety of different clients in different industries. As a UX designer, you should have methodical processes around user research methods and a solid understanding of how to utilize research data in your design decision process. At the same time, you should have a strong understanding of web design best practices and are skilled in UI design, interaction design, and art direction.
- Own the execution and facilitation of complex and simple brochure websites starting with user research all the way through visual design
- Facilitate design workshop (in-person or on phone calls) with the client’s team, helping to figure out business goals and project requirements. Present design deliverables as needed.
- Stay up to date on the latest design trends and UX/UI strategies, as well as their potential impact on website performance
- Identify and integrate best practices and emerging design patterns
- Work closely with technical project managers to meet deadlines and budgets on large projects
- Assist development team with design-related questions / needs
- Create design systems for client projects and internal applications.
Key Experience and Responsibilities:
- 4+ years of experience as a UX Designer, preferably in an agency setting
- Have a solid understanding of web design best practices and are skilled in visual design including typography, color theory, branding and modern design aesthetics
- Ability to facilitate design workshops and design presentations with clients
- Experience with FIgma or Sketch
- Strong understanding of user research methods and a sense of empathy, usability, and concern for users and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally and client-side
Candidates must have strong visual design skills and an online portfolio you can share with us that includes a variety of web and UI design projects.
- Work/Life Balance – opportunities for flex schedule and remote work
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy (no pre-set limits)
- Health insurance including medical, dental, and vision (partial employer-paid medical)
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and supplemental voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Parental Leave
- Ongoing training and development, including annual training stipend
- Employee social and fundraising events
Apply for This Role →
- $80,000-$105,000 annual on-target earnings (base plus bonus), commensurate with experience, skills, education and/or training