At Fruition, we lead the digital marketing field by delivering results that matter most to our clients. Join us as an Account Director and you will play an integral role, managing C-suite level client relationships and maximizing account growth by leading and executing strategic vision of assigned accounts in partnership with media and account teams. The Account Director analyzes the client’s digital performance, providing strategic focus and recommendations at the VP/ C level of large national brand clients.
Our ideal Account Director is intimately knowledgeable of all client teams, initiatives, goals and objectives, including the markets in which client operates, in order to proactively provide strategies to client and guidance/direction to agency departments on behalf of client. The Account Director must be comfortable with all forms of digital media and have experience developing relationships with clients at the highest level. Experience within the healthcare industry is preferred. Specifically focused around multi-location healthcare campaigns and an understanding with patient generation.
This is a high-level role at an agency that emphasizes a positive culture and continuous learning opportunities.
A Day in the Life of a Fruition Account Director:
- Lead strategic oversight of account with focus on translating strategy into timely development of actionable plans, campaigns and projects to assure client/agency growth and satisfaction.
- Provide proactive and detailed communication on client strategic initiatives, including any impending issues so swift action to resolve can be taken.
- Thoroughly review data/campaign performance with a keen sense of client expectations in mind, making recommendations to internal teams and client to further business goals.
- Deliver projects on schedule and within budget, while satisfying agreed-upon customer requirements and specifications within project scope.
- Interface with other agency departments (Creative, Digital Marketing, Operations, Web Development and Billing) as the liaison for the client.
- Responsible for all aspects of financial management of the account including account profitability, budget management, tracking and reporting and billing.
- Confidently and knowledgeably present reporting and results to client teams at all levels.
- Lead clients and team members through project discovery process in order to define the goals and criteria for success of the project.
- Assist with new business development proposals for strategic planning of campaigns to potential clients.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Media, Communications, or related field, or equivalent combination of education plus experience
- Minimum of 6-8 years of agency-side account management experience with online marketing accounts and projects, must include SEO/SEM, digital media, social media, & website development
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agency and client teams to move projects forward
- Experience in project management and strategic account planning
- Interpersonal skills, able to develop rapport and work effectively with clients and other team members at all corporate levels
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Able to convert client specifications into finished product efficiently
- Well organized self-starter who can work both independently and as a team member
- Well-rounded communication skills including presentation skills, confident and comfortable speaking to clients and agency across various levels and teams
- Strategic thinker and planner who also is highly skilled with managing details
- Flexible, able to quickly adapt in a rapidly changing environment
What You’ll Get:
Apply for This Role →
- Work/Life Balance – opportunities for flex schedules and remote work
- Flexible Time Off (no pre-set limits)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health insurance including medical, employer HSA contribution, dental, and vision
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and supplemental voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee social and fundraising events