Junior Website Admin for Drupal and or WordPress
Updated 7/27/2012 – Fruition is hiring a Junior Website Administrator to work in our Cherry Creek location assisting in miscellaneous website tasks and to debug issues.
To start, this is a temporary contract position with 20+ hours per week but can be long term for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate should posses these skills:
- Basic understanding of the Drupal CMS (advanced understanding a plus). Ability to add modules and basic site configurations.
- Basic understanding of WordPress (advanced understanding a plus). Ability to install and troubleshoot plugins.
- Proficient in HTML & CSS
- Some experience in Subversion
- Experience in WordPress and or Drupal
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Attention to detail is important
- Basic understanding of how to use Google Analytics. Desire to get advanced Google Analytics training.
- Copywriting skills would be a plus.
Fruition, started in 2003, is an Internet Marketing Company with offices in Cherry Creek and Boulder we specialize in SEO, iPhone and Website Development.