Hiring – Digital Marketing Manager Operations VP
The Digital Marketing Manager Operations VP manages employees and contractors and is responsible for day-to-day operations of all staff including: sales, SEO, web development, customer service, account management, content creation, product development, etc.
The VP of Operations sets and manages to a strict set of client performance goals including traffic and monetization of client web sites.
This position requires the ability to manage the people that make our processes run smoothly and deliver the results to clients. It also requires the process driven mindset that reduces costs by improving company wide efficiencies.
Fruition has two unique sets of talent in our SEO and web/app development teams. These skills and requirements for these two discrete jobs require a lot of knowledge and an in-depth understanding of the different types of people and processes that make these projects run smooth.
This position requires a candidate that excels in management, client service, and analytics. The right candidate must be enthusiastic, pro-active, process driven, with experience in a client-focused environment. This requires excellent people skills and the ability to motivate everyone else on the team.
Prior experience working with venture backed enterprises is a bonus.
- Lead Fruition’s operations team delivering the highest quality service to clients.
- Hire, develop, and retain ‘A’ players on the operations team.
- Manage a team of project managers to execute on campaign objectives for clients.
- Improve and develop performance metrics for operations.
- Improve the operations feedback loops.
- Implement recognition/incentive programs.
- Serve as team expert for search engine marketing
- Analyzing, recommending and implementing improvements to meet client online search marketing ROI/CPA objectives.
- Develop and maintain company KEIs.
- At least 10 years of experience at a digital media company.
- Extensive account management and client service experience.
- At least 5 years managing a fast-paced, quality-focused client services department
- Proven history of managing a team to successfully attain or exceed aggressive goals
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, math, engineering, or a related field from a major university.
- Solid understanding of LAMP environments. You must understand the concepts behind sophisticated hosting environments.
- Ability to read PHP, AJAX, CSS, HTML, etc. You must be able to work with programmers to understand the scope of projects and the required time and resource commitments to fix problems.
- Strong analytical experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Search marketing campaign experience
- Process driven with extensive training in Agile, Six Sigma, or other process methodologies.
- Profits interest based on performance and retention.
- Potential equity compensation if certain performance goals are met.
- Solid benefits including health care.
- Competitive base pay.
Location: Denver, Colorado (Cherry Creek)
Fruition® (http://fruition.net) is an Internet marketing services firm specializing in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), pay per click management, social media, and web development. Fruition identifies the right SEM program in order to bring our clients’ the greatest return on their marketing investment. Fruition strictly follows Google’s webmaster guidelines and produces rapid results through our excellent team of internal content writers, link builders, programmers, and marketing assistants.
At Fruition we make Internet marketing the client’s competitive advantage.
Fruition’s search marketing services include:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Both onsite and offsite optimization (link building)
- Pay Per Click (“PPC”) ad management.
- Social media marketing including Twitter, Pinterest, +1, and Facebook.
- Website development in particular enterprise level Drupal development.
- App development for Android and iPhone.