Fruition’s talented Digital Marketing team is looking for an experienced, creative and passionate Social Media Manager. We’re looking for a motivated professional who likes to be challenged, thrives on strategy and wants to be an innovator in the social space.
Social Media Manager Skill Set
- Writing, editing, posting and managing content on all major networks for 10 or more clients on a monthly basis
- Developing, implementing and managing paid social media campaigns on all major networks
- Brand management and social interaction management
- Social media profile setup and optimization
- Generating comprehensive and creative social marketing plans for clients
- Growing social audiences and content reach on all major platforms
- Developing relationships with bloggers, website owners, business owners, customers, organizations and news outlets
- Providing insightful reports, analysis and information as required, with regard to outreach strategy and social media activity
- Communicating in a timely and efficient manner with project managers, clients and any external agencies who are party to ongoing campaigns
- Developing a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of the clients you work with
- Ensuring your knowledge of social marketing is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources
- Actively and frequently proposing new and improved outreach and social media marketing ideas
- Attending client meetings and communicate effectively about ongoing efforts and results
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, design, English or similar
- 3-5 years of professional social media experience
- 2+ years experience managing social media advertising
- Experience pulling social reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Fruition values hard workers that have some grit to them. We care about our clients success, and it is part of how we compensate our team and this position in particular.
Interviews will take place starting Monday, January 28, 2019. Applications received by Friday, February 1, 2019, will be prioritized.
Apply for This Role →