Fruition is seeking a QA and Release Engineer to develop and execute exploratory, manual and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Junior QA/Release Engineer Job Description
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before releases to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Junior QA/Release Engineer Hiring Qualifications
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases (with collaboration and direction from the delivery team)
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and project managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Junior QA/Release Engineer Compensation
You will be offered a competitive compensation package that includes health, vision and additional benefits. Performance-based compensation option. Ability to earn P-Shares, an ownership interest in the company.
If you want to learn more about what life is like at Fruition read our start page.
Apply for This Role →