Providing Class Leading SEO Services for 10 Years
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Drives Business to your Website
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of leveraging keywords, content, inbound & outbound links, social media, and more to boost your website’s organic visitor traffic and Search Engine Results Page (SERP) ranking. As search engines’ algorithms get more and more complex every year, employing an impactful SEO strategy is necessary for every business to get more exposure online.
SEO is much more complex than simply placing intuitive keywords in your website content. A well-rounded SEO strategy includes thoughtful keyword research that highlights your best potential for traffic and conversions, well-crafted website content that not only maximizes use of keywords but also sounds natural and engaging, competitive link building that feeds traffic from high-quality websites, website data optimization to highlight your best keywords to the search engine spiders, and a powerful social media presence that ties in to your website’s performance.
To make the most of a highly technical SEO campaign, you need a team of specialists to ensure that all the pieces are working together effectively, and that you get the most out of your money and effort.
You Need SEO to Stay Competitive
SEO can be applied to every industry imaginable – and chances are, some of your competitors are already using SEO to get more customers. In today’s market, SEO is no longer optional – it’s necessary to keep up and to excel. More and more people are conducting their business online and doing research to make business decisions online. A business that has no online presence is virtually invisible.
Unlike other forms of traditional marketing, SEO is affordable and sustainable. Print ads, commercials, and direct mail campaigns (while they have their place) often involve high overhead and expire quickly, whereas SEO has very low overhead and can be refined over many years for continued success.
Even if your business is succeeding currently without SEO, imagine the growth potential a well-managed SEO campaign could bring to your business.
FRUITION – 10 Years of SEO Experience
Fruition is a Denver-based SEO and internet marketing company with over 10 years experience. We provide large agency talent at an affordable price, and we employ talented specialists to make sure all pieces of your campaign are being maximized for full investment potential.
We work with several industries, including industrial, SaaS/cloud services, management companies, hospitals, cosmetic surgeons, professional services, and virtually any company that benefits from getting more website traffic; and we work with smaller local companies up to large corporations with annual revenues of over $150 million. We can either run a full service internet marketing campaign for you, or work with your existing marketing people to combine efforts and collaboration.
We pride ourselves on running powerful, expertly managed SEO campaigns. To do this, we organize our team into highly-specialized units of expertise:
- Site Architecture – We make sure that all of the technical aspects of your SEO – including 301 redirects, 404 error pages, website & page speed, and robot no-index – are properly configured. We also develop automatic tools to ensure nothing slips through the cracks, and all pieces of your website are performing at their best.
- Keyword Research – We run thorough keyword research to outline the structure of on-page content and meta data information. While other agencies focus on large volumes of keywords that are often vague, we research thoughtful, high-ranking keywords that are targeted and meaningful to your business for impactful results. Quality over quantity is our motto.
- On-page Optimization – Our SEO tools use over 200 on-site optimization variables that examine the interaction between keyword density and traffic throughout your website. Not only do we focus on keyword density in your website content, but we also take into account image density, title tag information, anchor text optimization, and other important factors for a well-rounded approach.
- High Quality Partner and Link Building – Good link building is still critical for a website to rank well. Link building is the process of gaining quality in-bound links to your website, and ensuring that the anchor text associated with your links is also properly optimized. While other people may buy bulk links or gain a high volume of low-ranking links through “black hat” tactics, we work to get you high-ranking, valuable, and well-optimized links from reputable websites in your industry.
- Social Media – Social media performance is closely linked to SEO performance, and a solid social media marketing campaign is just as integral to SEO as keyword research and link building are. Fruition was the first SEO company to establish a correlation between social media variables and website organic ranking, and we use that knowledge to asses the steps needed to enhance your SEO through social media.
- Conversions – What’s the use in getting more website traffic if that traffic won’t convert to sales? Understanding traffic and conversion data is the key to turning SEO into profit. By studying trends in traffic movement throughout your website, we can determine whether or not the keywords, content, and images on your website are helping your traffic convert or if they’re deterring it. By understanding this movement, we can maximize your potential for profit and sales.
- Analytics - There are dozens of metrics that can be measured in an SEO campaign, but what really matters are the metrics that are most important to your goals and needs. We provide objective, quantifiable options to measure your success; whether that be improving your online reputation through increased SERP ranking, more exposure to your information, or more conversions into sales from website traffic. We demystify all the numbers and charts by explaining in clear English what those data sets mean to you.
SEO Tactics for 2014
Fruition is always on top of the leading SEO trends. SEO and social media are always changing, and search engine companies are always putting out new algorithms and rules. We take the time to educate ourselves and our clients on what’s going on in the internet marketing world so you can stay ahead of the curve, and your campaign stays fresh.
We create our own proprietary SEO tools in-house that are designed with the sole purpose of maximizing our clients’ SEO budgets and producing the best organic SEO results possible. By utilizing tools that we create ourselves, we can customize campaigns, metrics, and traffic analytics to their fullest potential by addressing YOUR needs – not the needs of the majority.
Read our blog post series about using advanced statistical analysis for SEO….
Contact FRUITION Today
If you’re ready to start talking about your next SEO campaign, contact FRUITION
today to get started. Also don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get more information and news about SEO and Fruition!