SEO Project Assistant
Fruition is hiring two SEO Project Assistant for its Cherry Creek office. You will work closely with SEO Project Managers on various projects to help increase a client’s search engine rankings while strictly following Google’s webmaster guidelines.
Fruition has a good training program for this position however you must come into it with at least four plus years of Internet marketing experience.
These are basics that you need to know:
- Basic Onsite Search Engine Optimization – Implement changes as directed by a project manager.
- Offsite optimization – Build links to client websites.
- Social Media – Assist Social Media Managers with social campaigns.
- Local Search – Assist local search.
- Starts out 1099 independent contractor. After 3 months you may be offered a W2 position.
- Must be able to work in the Cherry Creek office at least 2 1/2 days per week.
Please apply to the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Project Assistant position using the form below.