So, you have accepted the fact that Twitter marketing is important to your business. Your Twitter account is set up and you have customized the background to reflect your brand. You’ve gained a few followers.
Create quality Twitter content that your followers will want to read.
Easier said than done.
Here are ten ideas to get you started:
1) Share customer success stories.
2) Share an interesting fact about your company’s history.
3) Share tips from your trade.
4) Share the latest business book you are reading.
5) Announce any charitable events or happenings in your community.
6) Announce your latest blog post, newsletter or press release.
7) Comment on some industry news.
8) Describe any cutting edge projects you are working on.
9) Share a customer testimonial.
10) Tweet something funny that happened in the office today.
Be honest. Be transparent. Be yourself.
Jeff Williams is an SEO Project Manager at Fruition. He uses his deep understanding of SEO and internet marketing to guide clients, optimize websites and ultimately improve search rankings. Jeff continues to focus on understanding the technical aspects of SEO factors that affect website rankings in the major search engines. He has recently found a passion in local marketing and helping business carry out effective digital marketing strategies, taking a lead role in developing Fruition’s local SEO services.
President & Founder, Tru Family Dental
Marketing, Dependable Cleaners
President, Frame Destination
President & Founder, Family Travel Association